Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Changing things up!

So I am going to switch it up a little on my blog and start to use it as a brain dump. 





I tried doing lots of informational posts about fitness and weight training but I kind of ran out of steam and ideas. I felt like what I was talking about was already out there in the internet world and done better than I could do. 

I hope that if for some reason you come across my blog and end up reading it that it in some way brings you joy or you get a laugh if nothing else.

Why would I care what other people think?? Well that's just the type of person I am. If I am going to put myself out there where anyone could see it then I don't ever want to hurt or offend.

I'm not really sure what my posts are going to be about but I will be sticking to the fitness/health niche. I may veer of topic sometimes but my life kind of revolves around fitness so it is what I know. 

If there is ever anything that you want to talk about with me or think that I should look into than please fell free to comment. I don't mind feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment