Monday, October 3, 2016

2 Week Squat Challenge

I know that I have talked a bit about squats and how they are good for you so I put together a 2 week squat challenge for my Facebook group and thought that I would share it here also. You can find me at facebook.com/lmlittelldsm if you want an invite to the group so you can follow along with us.






You don't need to follow along on Facebook if you don't want! I just put that there to be inviting.
Make sure you are using proper form and if you are not sure how to do a move Google is a wonderful place to look. If you do not have dumbbells than you can either not use them or use cans from your cupboards or whatever you want.





I hope you enjoyed this challenge and were able to complete it. I know that at the end it is a lot of reps but I have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment