Tuesday, July 12, 2016

5 things to help your morning

I am a morning person!! Some people are not but they have busy lives that require them to get a lot done before some people are out of bed.

Are you one of those people that would rather hit the snooze as long as possible than get up before the sun and enjoy some alone time?

I have 5 things that I do to help make my morning go smoother and maybe one of them would help you too.







1. If you get your workouts in before the gym gets crowded and you have a gym bag full of stuff you have to take with you, then why not sleep in your workout clothes? I don't have to rush off to a gym because mine is in my basement but I know that the longer I can take to get the coffee going the better, so this really helps me. (I was told by my Dr. that since I have cysts in my breasts, sleeping in a sports bra actually helps with the pain...it does)


2. I know you have heard the whole "make your lunches the night before" but it really is a time saver, heck why stop there, you should prep your whole week on a Sunday and that takes away a lot of the stress from your week. You have better things to do than slave over the stove first thing in the morning, if you prep you'll have breakfasts too. I would go nuts without my prep day!


3. Make a to-do list. I like to do mine on a Sunday also but re-check it every night before bed so in case I need to add or subtract anything. I am a list person!! I make a list for EVERYTHING. It helps me feel calm when life gets out of control. It also gives you an idea of how busy your morning may end up being.


4. DELEGATE, you are just one person and you can not be expected to do everything. Unless you are a control freak like me, then make lists for other people and don't get to crazed if they don't handle it like you would just take a breath and let it go.


5. Now if you wanna feel like your getting one over by hitting that snooze button, then set the alarm a few minutes early but not a lot because you have a wonderful day ahead of you that you can get a lot done before your house is awake and ready for their day.



Well I hope that one of these ideas sounds like something that would help you. I use to not be a morning person but once I started working out and got that endorphin rush in it helped the rest of my day go so much better.


*What do you do to help your morning go smoother?

No comments:

Post a Comment